Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
My DH loves this one. The A1 steak sauce flavor is quite strong when made as is, but I found this also works really well with barbecue sauce.
- Layer potatoes in a lightly greased 9 inch baking pan.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the steak sauce.
- Mix meat, the rest of the steak sauce, bread crumbs and onion.
- Spread meat mixture over potatoes and spread remaining steak sauce on top.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the cheese for the last 5 minutes of baking (until melted).