1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My DH loves this one. The A1 steak sauce flavor is quite strong when made as is, but I found this also works really well with barbecue sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer potatoes in a lightly greased 9 inch baking pan.
- 2Set aside 2 tablespoons of the steak sauce.
- 3Mix meat, the rest of the steak sauce, bread crumbs and onion.
- 4Spread meat mixture over potatoes and spread remaining steak sauce on top.
- 5Bake at 350° for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 6Sprinkle with the cheese for the last 5 minutes of baking (until melted).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Man Food Meat & Potatoes Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.0 mg
- Sodium 433.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce