" Man Food " Chili Lasagna
- Blend 1/4 teaspoon of ground red pepper into each can of chili.
- Line bottom of a 13x9 inch greased baking dish with lasagna noodles.
- Spread one can of chili,1/2 carton of ricotta cheese,1/2 package mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese over noodles.
- On the last layer,just top the noodles with one can of chili and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Remove and let sit for 10 minutes brfore serving.
- If desired,serve with guacamole and sour cream,then sprinkle with chopped green onions.