Prep 4 mins
Cook 15 mins
My hubby calls this "Man Dip" because the guys just love it on game day. This can be put into a crockpot to keep it warm, but it might just go too fast for that.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (fajita seasoning mix)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- assorted vegetables or tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco or fajita seasoning and 1/2 cup water.
- Mix in beans, sour cream and cheese.
- Stir until cheese melts and pour into a bowl.
- Serve with your favorite chips or veggies.