Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Alton Brown, of course.
Make and share this Man Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to a boil in an electric kettle or in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, place the ground coffee and salt into a French press carafe.
- Pour the water over the grounds.
- Place the plunger in the carafe, but do not press down.
- Brew for 4 minutes, then slowly push the plunger down.
- Drink immediately or hold in a thermos for up to 3 hours.
Whodathunk? That pinch of kosher salt makes a difference....a good one.