1/4 Photos of Man-Cakes
Chef GreanEyes's Note:
ONCE AGAIN... NOT FOR THE DIET CONCIOUS!!! made bacon pancakes for the boyfriend one day and a little while later this is what he concocted! Later we had added some smoked paprika and garlic paste to the pancake batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add desired amount of cooked bacon to already made pancake batter (we had just used simple bisquick).
- 2crack egg on griddle and fry until slightly cooked on the one side.
- 3flip over and instantly pour desired amount of pancake batter over egg.
- 4cook pancake as you normally would.
- 5chop sausage links and add to sausage gravy if desired.
- 6pour gravy over your pancake and there you have it!
- 7a MANcake!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Man-Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 261.9 mg
- Sodium 515.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: