Recipe by Chef GreanEyes
ONCE AGAIN... NOT FOR THE DIET CONCIOUS!!! made bacon pancakes for the boyfriend one day and a little while later this is what he concocted! Later we had added some smoked paprika and garlic paste to the pancake batter.
Directions See How It's Made
- add desired amount of cooked bacon to already made pancake batter (we had just used simple bisquick).
- crack egg on griddle and fry until slightly cooked on the one side.
- flip over and instantly pour desired amount of pancake batter over egg.
- cook pancake as you normally would.
- chop sausage links and add to sausage gravy if desired.
- pour gravy over your pancake and there you have it!
- a MANcake!