1/3 Photos of Mammy's Apple Crisp
Good apple crisp to have with ice cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Arrange apple slices in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3Combine flour, sugar and butter.
- 4Mix with hands until small lumps form.
- 5Add nuts and sprinkle over apples.
- 6Bake for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender and top is lightly browned.
- 7Serve warm or room temperature. Teri's Recipe Page Pennsylvania Dutch Cookery.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mammy's Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g