1/3 Photos of Mammy's Apple Crisp
Good apple crisp to have with ice cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Arrange apple slices in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3Combine flour, sugar and butter.
- 4Mix with hands until small lumps form.
- 5Add nuts and sprinkle over apples.
- 6Bake for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender and top is lightly browned.
- 7Serve warm or room temperature. Teri's Recipe Page Pennsylvania Dutch Cookery.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mammy's Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g