Recipe by Whtsebring
Good apple crisp to have with ice cream
Top Review by moma_nina
This was sooooooo Yummy!!! Thank you! I was looking for something feeling for a bed time snack. So I substituted quick cooking oat meal for flour and added 2 Tbs of cinnamon and 1 Tbs Pumpkin pie spice. I had to make a second batch because it was gone before I could get any lol. Thank you hun!
- 3 cups apples, sliced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange apple slices in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar and butter.
- Mix with hands until small lumps form.
- Add nuts and sprinkle over apples.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender and top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm or room temperature. Teri's Recipe Page Pennsylvania Dutch Cookery.