1/2 Photos of Mammas White Sangria
1 hr 5 mins
My own invention. I find sangria to be one of the most refreshing things to drink on a summer evening with spicy food. Use other fruits that you would find appealing. Slightly over-ripe fruit seems to work best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the fruit and then cut them up in small pieces and/or mush them up.
- 2Place the fruit pieces in the bottom of a pitcher and sprinkle the sugar on top. Stir. Let sit for 15 minutes to draw the juice out of the fruit.
- 3Add the wine, triple sec, and brandy to the fruit. Place in the fridge and wait at least an hour.
- 4Stir the sangria and then pour into over ice into your glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mammas White Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (1098 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 974.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 52.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: