1/1 Photo of Mamma's Stuffed Mushrooms
From Dom DeLuise. This can be served as an appetizer or a side dish. You can either chop the mushroom stems and add them to the filling, or set them aside for another dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet and gently brown the garlic.
- 3Crumble the sausage into the pan and brown it.
- 4In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and egg.
- 5Add sausage to bowl and mix well.
- 6Fill mushroom caps with stuffing.
- 7Place mushrooms in a baking pan lined with foil.
- 8Add a little chicken stock to the pan to keep the mushrooms from drying out.
- 9Bake for 15-30 minutes, depending on the size of the mushrooms.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mamma's Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 606.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.2 g