1/2 Photos of Mamma's Shrimp Dip
24 hrs 10 mins
My mother used to fix this for all occasions. It is so quick and easy to make, plus it has to be made the day before, so that will free up time the day of the party for other chores. It is one of my family's favorites. Cook time is refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray dish with Pam and spread the softened cream cheese in layer.
- 2Pour jar Picante Sauce over cream cheese.
- 3Sprinkle shrimp on top of Picante Sauce.
- 4Let sit in refrigerator over night.
- 5Take out and let set for a while before serving to allow cream cheese to soften.
- 6Serve with assorted crackers.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mamma's Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (681 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 925.8
- Calories from Fat 718
- Total Fat 79.8 g
- Saturated Fat 49.9 g
- Cholesterol 249.4 mg
- Sodium 3655.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: