Recipe by Jellyqueen
My mother used to fix this for all occasions. It is so quick and easy to make, plus it has to be made the day before, so that will free up time the day of the party for other chores. It is one of my family's favorites. Cook time is refrigerator time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 cans baby shrimp, drained
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray dish with Pam and spread the softened cream cheese in layer.
- Pour jar Picante Sauce over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle shrimp on top of Picante Sauce.
- Let sit in refrigerator over night.
- Take out and let set for a while before serving to allow cream cheese to soften.
- Serve with assorted crackers.