Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy Italian popcorn.
Make and share this Mamma Mia Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 of a . 7oz-package Italian salad dressing mix
- extra virgin olive oil
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl.
- Sprinkle olive oil and zesty Italian salad dressing mix on top of the popcorn.
- Then, with a large wooden spoon, toss popcorn .
This was great. I love olive oil on my popcorn especially with parmesean cheese. Wonder why I never thought to put italian dressing mix on it. Oh well. I'm so glad that you gave me the idea. Loved this. Thanks for playing in our share the love event.