Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Savory sun-dried tomato, olive and feta muffins.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 8 black olives, stoned and sliced
- 150 g feta cheese, chopped into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 25 g grated parmesan cheese
- 6 olives, stoned and cut in half for top of each muffin
- Preheat oven to 210°C Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and pepper into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- In another bowl, lightly whisk together the oil, egg and milk. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and basil.
- Fold egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir quickly to combine. The key is not to over mix it!
- Spoon mixture into prepare muffin pan, sprinkle parmesan on top of each muffin and press 1/2 of an olive into the mixture.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed.