Recipe by Mysterygirl
This recipe was donated by Mrs. Eisenhower during her husband's term in office to a church cookbook of cookie recipes that my mother gave me recently.
Top Review by Terie
My grandmother used to make these cookies using this same exact recipe when I was a little girl. When she passed away, I thought the recipe was lost. These are awsome cookies - I've never had any better.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add beaten eggs and yolks.
- Then flour gradually, then vanilla to taste.
- Use cookie press and form your own design.
- Bake in a moderate oven (350° or 375°) 20 minutes or until done.
- Should be light in color.
- These bake very quickly and need to be watched constantly.