Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We make this every Christmas and our friends/family definitely look forward to a tin of this fudge! By far, best fudge I've ever had!
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces German chocolate
- 1 pint marshmallow cream
- Boil sugar, salt, butter, and evaporated milk together for 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- While mixture is still hot, add semisweet chocolate chips, German chocolate, and marshmallow fluff.
- Beat together by hand until all the chocolate is melted.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into small squares.
- Makes 1 9X13" pan.
I have been making this fudge for years..I add chopped pecans. Very delicious and creamy fudge!!
This was wonderful. I bought only 8 ounces of the German chocolate. I had 8 ounces of regular chocolate and used it. I also added almonds to it and it turned out delicious. Thank you for sharing a wonderful and delightful recipe. Chef # 220151.