This was always served as a side dish at the Holidays, or when I made the special request to MaMere, as it is a favorite of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving liquid and set aside. Add water to reserved syrup to make 1 cup, in saucepan.
- 2Heat until mixture boils, dissolve jello in hot liquid and cool.
- 3Gently stir in gingerale and chill until partially set.
- 4Meanwhile, blend drained pineapple and cranberry sauce into pineapple mixture and fold into 9x12x2 dish.
- 5Chill until firm.
- 6Prepare dessert topping according to directions, fold in cream cheese.
- 7Spread over gelatin.
- 8Toast pecans in 1T butter in moderate oven 350 for 10 minutes.
- 9Spread over salad and chill.
- 10*prep time does not include refrigeration time needed.
- 11*** You can also use SF gingerale for this recipe, as well as No sugar added crushed pineapple and SF lemon jello.I save calories by this method.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mamere's Cranberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 210.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 52.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g