1/4 Photos of Mambo #5 Ice Cream Sandwich
All I need is a little bit of Mambo "Ice Cream Sandwich". Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Mambo Number 5. A little bit of pistachio in my life. A little bit of cranberry by my side. A little bit of strawberry is what I see. A little bit of chili in the sun. A little bit of brown sugar all night long. A Mambo ice cream sandwich here I am. So do you see what you are about to enjoy? A great mix of flavors with Aphrodisiac pistachio coated with brown sugar and chili mixed in chocolate. Strawberry’s and cranberries mixed in to vanilla ice cream brought together inside hot waffles. Can you have just one?.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4-8 waffles (depending on size of waffles and how much ice cream you want)
- 236.59 ml vanilla ice cream, softened lightly
- 236.59 ml chocolate ice cream, softened lightly
- 59.14 ml pistachios, rough chopped
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 0.25 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml strawberry preserves
- 59.14 ml fresh cranberries or 59.14 ml frozen cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease a foil lined baking sheet.
- 3In a bowl, combine pistachio, brown sugar, chili, and butter. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in a bowl.
- 4Heat in a small pot preserves and cranberries pop and soften. Remove from heat and cool. Place in a bowl.
- 5Mix pistachio’s in to the chocolate ice cream and spoon in a freezable container.
- 6Mix the strawberry/ cranberry mixture into vanilla ice cream and layer over the chocolate ice cream.
- 7Cover and place in freezer till firm. Time depends on how soft your ice cream was.
- 8Toast 4- 8 waffles and fill with ice cream being sure to have both layers on each sandwich. Top with a waffle and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mambo #5 Ice Cream Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 970.8
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 952.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 58.7 g
- Protein 20.4 g