Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mamaw made these every Christmas and gave them as gifts in tins along with many other goodies, but these were my favorite. I truly love these! You must try these delicious toffee bars! Enjoy!
- 1 (16 ounce) box graham crackers
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- Cover cookie sheet completely with graham crackers. Sprinkle crackers with chopped pecans.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and margarine. Dissolve sugar in melted butter. Spoon mixture onto graham crackers.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes, then remove.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler. Drizzle melted chocolate over graham crackers. Let cool before breaking into bars!
These were absolutely delicious. I have seen these before but never had tasted them. I followed the recipe exactly. I will definitely be making these again. They are very easy and quick. Made for PAC 2007 Fall