Recipe by KPD
There's something about this dish that just makes me feel good! My mamaw always made this for Christmas brunch, Thanksgiving, and really for any get-togethers. It was always a hit with the kids! Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 cups water, boiling
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jello boxes in boiling water.
- Add strawberries, pineapple, bananas and pecans.
- Pour half of mixture in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Layer sour cream over Jello 1st layer.
- Pour remaining Jello mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.