Recipe by l0vetw0c00k
During the holidays, we all ask Mamaw to make this deliciously different cheese ball. Creating a ring filled with preserves is a surprising and elegant, not to mention very tasty option - savory and sweet together
- 1 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell peppers or 2 tablespoons red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and form into a ball.
- Serving options for buffet table: Roll in chopped pecans.
- Shape into a ring and fill ring with raspberry or strawberry preserves.
- Shape into a log and sprinkle with parsley and paprika.
- Serve with assorted crackers.