Recipe by Nancy Sneed
This is one that my mom must have invented since I've never seen it in a recipe book or eaten it anywhere else. It is delicious! Let me know how you like it if you try it!
- 1 (2 lb) round steaks, cut about 1/2 inch thick
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into about 6 chunks
- 6 -8 carrots, cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 onions, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- water, to cover all ingredients
- flour, for dusting steak
- oil, for browning
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into serving sized pieces, flour and brown in hot oil.
- Drain, place in dutch oven.
- Place vegetables in on top of meat.
- Mix together ketchup, worcestershire sauce, soup and water.
- Pour over all, add salt and pepper and bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- This can be easily adjusted for a smaller or larger family.