Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for large families or potluck parties.
- 20 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packets taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 large onion
- 3 lbs ground meat
- sour cream
- black olives
- Fry ground meat and onion until ground meat is no longer pink then add two packets of taco mix.
- Stir and then add jar of salsa and stir into a casserrole dish. Put a little meat mix on bottom and spread out. Put soft taco shells on top to cover then put a layer of meat and sprinkle some of both cheeses on, saving some for each layer. Repeat until you reach the top ending with a layer of meat and cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and hot. Remove pan and let settle for about 5 minutes.
- Put you favorite toppings on top and cut into squares. Yum! You can let children put their own toppings on.