Recipe by BIGSIS7
My mom's from down south and she got this recipe from her mom. It's the best sweet potatoes I've ever had!
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 small sweet potatoes, softened, peeled and sliced (enough to fill the bottom of the dish)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- -Place pre-cut sweet potatoes in baking dish. If you buy them in a can, place the juice aside.
- -Melt butter in microwave for about 45 seconds.
- -Add orange juice and sweet potato juice together. Stir.
- -As you are stirring add cinnamon, and sugars.
- -Once all mixed pour over sweet potatoes. If desired top off with marshmallows.
- -Put in 300 degree F. oven for 15-20 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft and tender.