1/24 Photos of MaMa's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan
You asked for it. Here it is. Thanks so much to MaMa's Supper Club. Wish we could all go there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets (orange roughy, cod or red snapper can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt (I like Old Bay seasoning here)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In buttered 13-by-9-inch baking dish or jellyroll pan, lay fillets in single layer.
- 3Do not stack fillets.
- 4Brush top with juice.
- 5In bowl combine cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings.
- 6Mix well with fork.
- 7Bake fish in preheated oven 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake.
- 8Spread with cheese mixture and bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 9Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use.
- 10Watch fish closely so that it does not overcook.
- 11Makes 4 servings.
- 12Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler.
- 13Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until almost done.
- 14Add cheese and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- 15Thank you Mama's Supper Club in Wisconsin.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for MaMa's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.8
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 491.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 50.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: