Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Such a wonderful flavor in a cake that stays moist for days!
- 1 (18 ounce) boxduncan hines golden vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Spray Bundt pan cooking spray of choice.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour ingredients into greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. I always began checking mine around 45 minutes!