Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Such a wonderful flavor in a cake that stays moist for days!
Make and share this Mama's Super Easy Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Spray Bundt pan cooking spray of choice.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour ingredients into greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. I always began checking mine around 45 minutes!