1/2 Photos of Mama's Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad
Um Safia's Note:
We make pasta salad quite a bit in our house & this is definitely one of our very favourites. The kids wolf this down! It is great as a light lunch, a side dish, on a picnic etc. You can add ingredients or change them round to suit your tastes or what you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups cooked pasta (we like penne or the med. shells for this)
- 120 g smoked salmon, finely sliced
- 3/4 cup garlic mayonnaise
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3/4 cup cucumber, peeled & finely sliced (we use English cukes)
- 1/4 cup sweetcorn
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1in a large bowl or pot, mix the mayo with the salmon & seasonings.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients & mix well.
- 3You can add more mayo or a simple vinigrette if you want a creamier salad.
- 4Serve or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 210.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs