Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom has been making this for years. It is so good, yet so simple. I highly recommend it.
- 4 large farm raised salmon fillets
- 8 tablespoons tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- Put salmon in skillet on medium heat.
- For each filet, sprinkle 2 tablespoons creole seasoning, 1 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoons lime juice on it.
- Cover & cook on medium-low heat 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
We cut the Creole seasoning in half and this was still way too salty for us. I give it a 3, but hubs gives it a 2.