Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the potato salad of my childhood. Even though I've eaten others, this is the one I come back to for comfort food.
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled,cooked in boiling salted water until tender,then cubed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp then crumbled
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, chopped fine
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper
- Place the potatoes, bacon, celery, onion and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the potatoes, tossing lightly.
- Taste, adjust seasonings if needed, then chill until service.
This was a perfect Potato Salad, A MUST TRY.Delicious!!!!!!