Great family recipe my kids love it and I never can make enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes with skins, easy to peel later, until a fork will go in without a struggle.
- 2Peel and cut into small 1/2 inch sections.
- 3Boil eggs approx 5 minutes (hard).
- 4Peel eggs cut into small pieces.
- 5Dice onion, green pepper, and celery.
- 6Add onion green pepper celery and eggs to the potatoes, slowly add relish, then jar of mayo along with mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.7
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.4 mg
- Sodium 782.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g