- 10 lbs potatoes
- 32 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 small onion
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 stalk celery
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sweet relish
- 4 teaspoons mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes with skins, easy to peel later, until a fork will go in without a struggle.
- Peel and cut into small 1/2 inch sections.
- Boil eggs approx 5 minutes (hard).
- Peel eggs cut into small pieces.
- Dice onion, green pepper, and celery.
- Add onion green pepper celery and eggs to the potatoes, slowly add relish, then jar of mayo along with mustard, salt and pepper to taste.