1/1 Photo of Mama's Mouth Ulcer Remedy
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
This is an old remedy for those painful little ulcers you can get in your mouth. My little sister used to get them every time she ate spaghetti, poor baby, and that was her favorite dish.
My Private Note
- 1Wet a cotton swab (q-tip) and dip it into a container of alum.
- 2Apply alum to the ulcer in your mouth.
- 3DO NOT swallow! It will taste awful.
- 4I just hold the lip as far out as I can and then rinse the alum off. It only needs to be on there for a few seconds.
- 5Now get something to get the nasty taste out of your mouth! You deserve it.
- 6It might taste like he double hockey sticks but it works like heaven. Your pain will be GONE!
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Mouth Ulcer Remedy
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: