Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom and I created this recipe and my husband loves it! He says it's not your traditional meatloaf and tastes more like a casserole. if you want more of the meatloaf taste, I would suggest using one egg instead of two. Easy to make. I will post a picture soon.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook and stir ground beef in 10-inch skillet until brown. Remove beef; drain fat from skillet.
- In a mixing bowl, beat two eggs.
- Turn the hamburger bun into bread crumbs with a food processor. I add a small amount of half and half to soften it.
- Combine the meat with the salsa, half and half, bread crumbs, sour cream, eggs, parsley, and dill. Place in a greased meatloaf pan.
- Cook meatloaf for 45 minutes.