Recipe by islandgirl77551
This is the meatloaf that I made yesterday. I use this to make meatballs for spaghetti too. I sometimes use 2lbs. of ground round instead of 1lb. ground round and 1lb. sausage.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (italian style)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce (italian style)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingerdients, except tomatoes and tomato sauce, in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a rectangular baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce and diced tomatoes over loaf.
- Cover dish with alumium foil.
- Bake in oven preheated to 375 degrees for 1 hour or until done completely through.