1/4 Photos of Mama's Manicotti
1 hr 10 mins
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
This is one of those recipes I threw together on a whim. My family loved it. I hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as per directions on package.
- 2Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella, pesto, garlic, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- 3Pour 2 cups of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a glass 9x13-inch pan.
- 4Stuff pasta's with cheese mixture and place in glass pan.
- 5Top with remaining sauce and parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake 350° for approximately 40 minutes.
- 7Serve with a nice salad, garlic bread and of course a fine red wine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.9
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 1032.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: