Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is the best out of any I have tried. It is flavorful and can be whipped up in no time.
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons onions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook the garlic and onion until it's soft in olive oil, and then add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer on low for 20-30 minutes.
- Keep stirring it often so it doesn't burn.
- Note: refrigerate for a few days before you use it. This allows the flavors to blend and mellow.