Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great anytime but always on our Christmas cookie plate.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar, plus extra for sprinkling on top
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixer, mix together first three ingredients and press into a 9x13 inch pan then bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over hot crust, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and chill.
These were delicious! Instead of sprinkling with powdered sugar, I used coconut flakes. This couldn't be any more simple and refreshing. Thanks for the recipe!
We found this good but very sweet. If I adjust the sugar to our taste, then it would work very well...
terriffic recipe. have made them twice now. We love them. (Especially the grandkids).