Recipe by Southern Sugar Dumplin
This is a simple "cheese ball" of sorts that I absolutely love! Great with any crackers - but Townhouse butter crackers are the best.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package ham slices, diced (Mama uses Budding ham)
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Onion, soy sauce and Accent seasoning amounts are only approximates, you can adjust each of these to suite your personal taste.
- Form into ball and place in serving dish.
- Top with cracked pepper and let chill for a couple of hours before serving.