Prep 4 mins
Cook 7 mins
My mom makes awesome green beans. When I moved out I asked her for the recipe. It's really simple and they turn out really nice and tender. I never really liked green beans before she started making this recipe. Now I love them!
- 1 lb green beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Put water and about about 1 tsp. of salt to boil.
- After it boils, add green beans, then turn it on medium-low for 7 mins.
- While cooking, mix together dressing.
- Drain and rise with cold water to keep color.
- Pour dressing over beans, toss and serve.
Very nice, very simple way to make green beans a bit more special. We enjoyed this and next time I will experiment with different types of mustard. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)