Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr 35 mins
This a favorite of my Mama she ask me to do it at Christmas time for her every year.
Make and share this Mama's Favorite Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lasagna noodle, cooked and drained
- 2 (25 1/2 ounce) jarsof your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs mozzarella cheese
- 2 lbs provolone cheese
- 12 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb italian sweet sausage (cooked & drained)
- 8 ounces lean ground beef (cooked & drained)
- 4 ounces asiago cheese, grated finely
- 2 ounces pepperoni (pizza size)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- You will need a large roaster and a small pan for run over.
- In the bottom of the pan to prevent noddles from sticking lightly rub a little vegetable oil.
- Cook the lasagna noodles to the firmness you like.
- Mix in with the ricotta cheese: 1 egg, the ground round,& sausage.
- Then drain the noodles.
- Begin to layer the pan starting with noodles.
- Start layering in the cheeses and sauces, alternating between the provolone and mozzarella & ricotta mix.
- As you go every other layer add the mushrooms and bell peppers and the pepperoni.
- Cover with foil and make a vent in the middle.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hour and 35 minutes or until done.