2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 35 mins
This a favorite of my Mama she ask me to do it at Christmas time for her every year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lasagna noodle, cooked and drained
- 2 (25 1/2 ounce) jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs mozzarella cheese
- 2 lbs provolone cheese
- 12 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb italian sweet sausage (cooked & drained)
- 8 ounces lean ground beef (cooked & drained)
- 4 ounces asiago cheese, grated finely
- 2 ounces pepperoni (pizza size)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1You will need a large roaster and a small pan for run over.
- 2In the bottom of the pan to prevent noddles from sticking lightly rub a little vegetable oil.
- 3Cook the lasagna noodles to the firmness you like.
- 4Mix in with the ricotta cheese: 1 egg, the ground round,& sausage.
- 5Then drain the noodles.
- 6Begin to layer the pan starting with noodles.
- 7Start layering in the cheeses and sauces, alternating between the provolone and mozzarella & ricotta mix.
- 8As you go every other layer add the mushrooms and bell peppers and the pepperoni.
- 9Cover with foil and make a vent in the middle.
- 10Bake at 375°F for 1 hour and 35 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Favorite Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.9
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 1395.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: