Recipe by so*lucky*13
I was raised by a single mother who never had a lot of time to cook. She would make this "concoction" a lot and I grew to love it so much. Now I make it for myself and my husband.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (5 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1⁄2 lb regular spaghetti noodles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin boiling noodles in water with 1tbsp cooking oil and 1tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Brown all hamburger meat in skillet over medium-high heat.
- When noodles are almost done, begin to saute mushrooms in skillet with butter, garlic, salt,& pepper to taste.
- When hamburger meat, noodles, and mushrooms are fully cooked, mix together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese to taste.
- When cheese is melted, serve.