Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
Its good egg nog. LOL. The bourbon can be increased if you want some kick to it.
- 6 eggs, separated
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 pints milk
- 1⁄2 pint Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- In a bowl beat the egg yolks with the 1/2 cup of sugar until thick.
- In another bowl beat the egg whites with 1/4 cup of sugar until thick.
- In a third bowl beat the cream until thick.
- Add the cream to the yolks, fold in the egg whites, and add the milk, Bourbon, vanilla, and a pinch of nutmeg, if desired.
- Chill in freezer before serving.
- Serve eggnog in a large punch bowl.