Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
Its good egg nog. LOL. The bourbon can be increased if you want some kick to it.
Make and share this Mama's Eggnog recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl beat the egg yolks with the 1/2 cup of sugar until thick.
- In another bowl beat the egg whites with 1/4 cup of sugar until thick.
- In a third bowl beat the cream until thick.
- Add the cream to the yolks, fold in the egg whites, and add the milk, Bourbon, vanilla, and a pinch of nutmeg, if desired.
- Chill in freezer before serving.
- Serve eggnog in a large punch bowl.