Jax Carcache's Note:
Its good egg nog. LOL. The bourbon can be increased if you want some kick to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl beat the egg yolks with the 1/2 cup of sugar until thick.
- 2In another bowl beat the egg whites with 1/4 cup of sugar until thick.
- 3In a third bowl beat the cream until thick.
- 4Add the cream to the yolks, fold in the egg whites, and add the milk, Bourbon, vanilla, and a pinch of nutmeg, if desired.
- 5Chill in freezer before serving.
- 6Serve eggnog in a large punch bowl.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (3113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.8
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 274.3 mg
- Sodium 195.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g