Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe is near and dear to me, based off of my grandmother's simple scalloped potato recipe. Nothing fancy, but delicious potato goodness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by layering the bottom of a casserole dish with potatoes.
- 2Sprinkle 1/3 cup of flour over the potatoes.
- 3Next cover with 1/3 cup of milk.
- 4Salt and pepper generously.
- 5Repeat twice more, finishing the top layer with salt and pepper.
- 6Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes until the potatoes are tender and a golden crust on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's DownHome Scalloped Potatoes #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 30.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices