Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe is near and dear to me, based off of my grandmother's simple scalloped potato recipe. Nothing fancy, but delicious potato goodness.
- Start by layering the bottom of a casserole dish with potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of flour over the potatoes.
- Next cover with 1/3 cup of milk.
- Salt and pepper generously.
- Repeat twice more, finishing the top layer with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes until the potatoes are tender and a golden crust on top.