Recipe by judithslevine
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe is near and dear to me, based off of my grandmother's simple scalloped potato recipe. Nothing fancy, but delicious potato goodness.
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by layering the bottom of a casserole dish with potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of flour over the potatoes.
- Next cover with 1/3 cup of milk.
- Salt and pepper generously.
- Repeat twice more, finishing the top layer with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes until the potatoes are tender and a golden crust on top.