Recipe by VNess
Just like the title says, my mom's Chicken Provencal- a family favorite and and easy go-to dish for our large crew.
Top Review by heatherlangston23
Very scrumbtious! I didn't have any onions or garlic cloves so I just used some powder and I topped it with some mozzerella cheese. The cheese really set it off. Will definitely make again though will probably increase the sauce. All in all, a very yummy dish!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- seasoned flour
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or minced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- olive (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly flour each chicken breast in seasoned flour.
- In a large skillet or pan, heat olive oil (or cooking spray) and brown the chicken on medium to med-high heat, taking care not to overcook.
- Remove chicken from pan and add wine, tomatoes, garlic, and onions. Bring to a low simmer and cook until onions are tender and sauce is reduced to desired consistency.
- Add chicken and olives to sauce ad serve over hot pasta.