Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
This recipe is from the new Food Network star, Aaron McCargo and his premier of Big Daddy's House. This recipe comes from his Mom where all our best recipes come from!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shredded carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup canned pineapple chunk, drained
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, pepper, salt and sugar. Mix together.
- Add carrots, raisins and pineapple chunks. Stir together.
- Add red pepper, if desired.
- Top with chives.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving, allowing flavors to meld.