"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This recipe is from the new Food Network star, Aaron McCargo and his premier of Big Daddy's House. This recipe comes from his Mom where all our best recipes come from!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, pepper, salt and sugar. Mix together.
- 2Add carrots, raisins and pineapple chunks. Stir together.
- 3Add red pepper, if desired.
- 4Top with chives.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving, allowing flavors to meld.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Carrot Slaw - Aaron Mc Cargo Jr.
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 621.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: