Recipe by eknecht
My mom's best-ever recipe for spaghetti. LOL She passed this onto me at my wedding shower.
- 1⁄2 lb dry spaghetti noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, any style
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle salad dressing, any
Directions See How It's Made
- Set out pasta, jars of spaghetti sauce, croutons, a large pot, and a strainer the night before.
- Attatch a note to the fridge detailing where to find lettuce and salad dressing(s).
- Put note on counter detailing how much water to add to the pot. Draw a map to help locate the stove, along with directions on how to turn it on, if necessary.
- Arrive home at the last minute.
- Smile and compliment his 'homecooked' meal.
- Be prepared to spend the rest of the evening cleaning pasta from the ceiling.