1/1 Photo of Mama's Best Buttermilk Pancakes
Layla Noel's Note:
This is from my late mother's recipe collection. She made this every Saturday morning for breakfast, and sometimes during the week, too. The pancakes melt in your mouth, and I've added a lower fat spin to the recipe by using fat-free buttermilk. Try them, you won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, stir the dry ingredients with a fork. Make a well in the center, set aside.
- 2In another bowl, combine egg, milk, and cooking oil.
- 3Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir until moistened, the batter will have small lumps.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot, lightly greased griddle (I cook the pancakes on an electric griddle at 350 degrees). Cook about two minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Best Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: