When my kids were little that's what they called this. When the week was long and the money short, this made a little meat go a long way. I served this with garlic bread. This looks like it takes a long time to make, but it's really easy. I had to guess on the times, so if you try this please let me know how long it takes and i'll adjust it.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, on medium heat brown ground beef in large skillet.
- Add onions, peppers, celery, Italian seasoning and garlic powder, stirring until vegetables are tender.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in pasta sauce; add pasta and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cheese over top; cover with lid and let cheese melt.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes then serve and enjoy.