Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My son loves helping make this banana bread! It is an easy recipe with some healthy options and fun alternatives. It never lasts more then a week in my house!!!
- Grease 1 bread pan, pour cinnamon sugar in pan and use to "flour" sides and bottom. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas and add eggs and butter (softened), mix well.
- Add everything but the optional ingredients and mix well.
- Add the options if you would like and mix gently.
- Pour into pan and cook for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.