- 3 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 lb pork sausage (bulk, or turkey)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- In a small bowl combine the pasta, egg and parmesan cheese. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7 inch pie plate or shallow 2 cup round baking dish coated with non stick spray. Set aside.
- Crumble sausage into a small skillet, add onion. Cook until no longer pink, drain. Stir in tomato sauce, sour cream and italian seasoning. Spoon into crust.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with mozzarella, bake until cheese melts and serve immediately.