1/6 Photos of Mama's Angel Hair Pie (Spaghetti Pie) for Two
This is a nicely scaled down dish for two, can be scaled up too. Using angel hair pasta makes the "crust" special. From TOH. It also freezes well before baking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- 2In a small bowl combine the pasta, egg and parmesan cheese. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7 inch pie plate or shallow 2 cup round baking dish coated with non stick spray. Set aside.
- 3Crumble sausage into a small skillet, add onion. Cook until no longer pink, drain. Stir in tomato sauce, sour cream and italian seasoning. Spoon into crust.
- 4Bake uncovered at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with mozzarella, bake until cheese melts and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Angel Hair Pie (Spaghetti Pie) for Two
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.9
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 224.3 mg
- Sodium 1401.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: