Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes a sweet, smokey chicken that tastes like it's fresh off your BBQ. No one will know it was baked in your own oven. I created this recipe based on what I had in the kitchen, especially since I had some organic Tasty Baby peach baby food that I needed to use up and that my daughter would eat straight up. I hid it in this dish and even my husband didn't care there was baby food in his dinner since it tasted so good!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 cup chopped parsley
- 1 (6 ounce) jarof pureed peach baby food
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients (except for chicken) in a small bowl.
- Coat 9x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in dish and coat with marinade. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Bake for 25 minutes.